family

family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Boy!!!

I have caught myself many times this past week thinking back to a year ago.  I remember how I was just waiting and waiting to see when the little man would arrive.  (I was getting very impatient)  The day came and Erin and I couldn't wait to meet him.  It was such an amazing experience to go through.  I feel so blessed that things went so smoothly (and quickly) for his arrival.  I can still picture the first moment my eyes met his and the smiles that filled our faces.  He was so small and innocent.  Now, in the blink of an eye, I am chasing a little boy around my house as he runs wobbly walks and laughs from one room to another.  Those smiles are still filling our faces and now he gives us a smile in return.  Lukas is 1 year old today, and we can't wait to CELEBRATE!!!!

Things about Lukas this month:
  • Points to food he wants
  • Wearing 12 month clothes
  • Likes to play in the water
  • Loves to push buttons (especially elevators)
  • Eating more food with his fingers
  • Likes to be tickled
  • Laughs when he is being chased
  • Getting more interested in books
  • Walking around the house more and more each day!
 Looking back:



Our 12 month photos:











More from the past month:


Watching fireworks with Aunt Beth

My Boys

Watching Daddy Mow


Happy Birthday Lukas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment