family

family

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Time

Schoooools Out for the SUMMER!!!   Every year this time gets more and more exciting.  I know many of you are hating teachers right now as we talk about getting our two months off before school starts back up, but in our defense, I really do believe that I need these two months to regroup and gain a little sanity back.  Otherwise I'm not sure I can survive teaching 70 middle school students each year.

The last day of school is always a little bitter sweet.  It always takes a little while before it completely sets in for me.  It is sad to me though that some of my students I will never have in class again.  They have such great personalities and are at an interesting age.  As crazy as they are at times, it can still be very entertaining to be around.  I as well though am excited for the summer and enjoying my time home with my family.  It is going to be a busy summer, but hopefully things will slow down a little during the weeks and Erin, Lukas, and I can enjoy some special time together.

I am just hoping that I do get a little motivated this summer and get some of those projects that I planned for next school year ready.  It seems like such a great idea to work on things in June and July when I am planning it out in May, but the time goes by faster than I realize sometimes.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Weekend!

MOM, what did you just say?  You get to stay home with ME for 2 months!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment