family

family

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cousins

Over Thanksgiving break we got to spend a lot of time with our families.  It was great to get to see everyone and catch up.  Lukas got a chance to hang out with a few of his cousins.  He is still trying to figure out how to play with the other little people around, but we sure are entertained by watching him try.

Hagen, Lukas and Loghan

They are such good friends already trying to hold hands :)

Cade trying to dribble Lukas' head like a basketball.

Lukas is not so sure about this guy.



I think Lukas is wondering why we are just letting this happen.
I am looking forward to when these guys get a little older and become great buddies.  I loved getting to visit my cousins and such wonderful memories from it.  I'm sure they will get into a lot of trouble together.


On another note about the weekend, it was also a tough weekend for my family.  My Grandma Keeley passed away on Sunday.  She was an amazing woman and such a wonderful grandma.  I have so many memories growing up from playing games, tea parties with jelly fingers, the goody bag, all the family vacations, and the books she used to read.  It is always so hard to lose someone, but I have to keep reminding myself she is in a better place now and back with Grandpa.  We will miss her a lot, but I know she is watching over us from above!

Grandma and Lukas when he was just a couple weeks old.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet picture of Lukas and his Great Grandma!

    ReplyDelete