family

family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 Months Old!!

Lukas is now 2 months old! It still feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital getting ready to have him. We have really enjoyed hanging out all day together. I am struggling because I have to go back to work later this week, but we will talk about that another day. Lukas and I just pretend it isn't going to happen :)

Here we go with the pictures:


2 Months Old


Lukas at 2 months:
  • His smile is adorable and we get to see it often!!! I just love to make him smile.
  • He has started to babble more. Especially in the morning, he will just lay there talking and smiling like crazy. It is one of my favorite times of the day.
  • He loves to look around at everything.
  • He is a shoulder baby. I think he prefers this so he can see what is going on. It makes him work on holding his head up too.
  • He is enjoying his tummy time a lot more now.
  • He has become more interested in toys, but will not grab them yet.
  • He is constantly kicking and moving his arms.
  • He loves to suck on his fist, has not found any fingers yet though.
  • He may be a little spoiled :) He really gets picky when people try sitting down holding him sometimes. I don't know how he can tell the difference, but he can.
  • He can not wear newborn clothes anymore, except for a few sleepers that really don't look like newborns. He is in the 0-3 clothes now. (I just hope that size will work through the end of October because his Halloween costume is 0-3. I guess only time will tell)
  • He loves to watch football with his dad, but he did seem to favor the Dallas Cowboys last weekend so Erin is a little worried.
  • He is a very happy and growing baby!
More pictures (hopefully you haven't seen many of these)


Lazy Sunday afternoon

Family Picture



Hanging with his cousin Cade!



Lukas actually fell asleep in this position just moments after the picture.


This is what happens when Aunt Beth gets a hold of him and a camera.


Check out my new bathrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment